Awards & Honours
- Venkateswara Ayurveda Nilayam, Chairman and Managing Director Dr. D.V. Sreerama Murty is receiving prestigious FAPCCI 2010 (Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry) Award from Sri K. Rosaiah, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for the recognition for extending the excellent Ayurvedic Diagnostic and Treatment Services on the eve of 92nd Annual Award Function on April 5th, 2010.
- Seven Gold Medals awarded to "vaidyaraja" Dwibhashyam Venkateswarlu for his singular contribution in the field of Ayurveda.
- Felicitation by the Madras Telugu Academy in 1991 for excellence of quality practices by Governor of Tamilnadu State
- National Integration Award in 1992 from Bharat Cultural Integration Committee, New Delhi presented by his excellency by president of India
- Felicitation by Kinnera Art Theatres in 1993 for outstanding contribution in the field of Ayurveda
- Award from Madras Telugu Academy in 2002 for outstanding contribution in the field of Ayurveda by Andhra Pradesh Assembly speaker
- "Visishta Puraskaram" from Government of Andhra Pradesh in 2002 for overall contribution and quality practices in the field of Ayurveda by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- "Rashtriya Chikitsa Vikas Shiromani Award" from Delhi Telugu Academy in 2002 for outstanding performance in Ayurveda by Delhi Lt. Governor.
- Award of excellence from FAPCCI for Best Technological Development in Research and Development for the year 2001-02 by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Bank best SSI award in 2005 by the Central Finance Minister
- Government of Andhra Pradesh awarded on "Ugadi" occasion for production of genuine Ayurvedic products for 2005 by Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh Government
- Pearls of Andhra Pradesh Best SSI award for the year 2006 was presented to our company by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
- Prestigious exports & patents award in 2009 for the products VK4 DIACON & VEDASWA. Presented by Sri Anand Sharma, Hon'ble Minister for Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, New Delhi in the inaugural session of INDO-AFRICA pharma business meet.
Consultation is Absolutely Free
Zero Side Effects
Toll Free Number
1800 425 1925