Milestones & Memberships
- Year of Establishment - 1925
- Manufacturers & marketing Ayurvedic Medicines - an Indian system of medicine.
- Presently manufacturing more than 200 Ayurvedic & Health care products.
- First GMP & ISO certified Ayurvedic Company in Andhra Pradesh.
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India, New Delhi, recognised IN-HOUSE R&D Unit. It is a first of it’s kind in Andhra Pradesh.
- Three of our products have been granted patents by IPR Office, Chennai, Government of India in the year 2009 in A.P. They are unique and are as follows
- i) Anti – Stress herbal formulation _ Vedaswa (van)
- ii) Anti – Diabetic herbo-mineral composition _ VK4 DIACON
- iii) Haemorrhoid formulation _ HAEMOLAX
- The well renowned IICT (Indian Institute of Chemical Technology) , the research laboratory of CSIR chose us to collaborate in the area of therapeutic efficacy of our tailas used for Arthritis.
- The well renowned NBRI (National Botanical Research Institute), the research laboratory of CSIR chose us to collaborate in the area of Acute toxicity studies on Ayurvedic prducts.
- Venkateswara Ayurveda Nilayam Pvt. Ltd., has got necessary permission to purchase their firm's products to different local bodies situated in the State of Andhra Pradesh. (Click here to see the details)
- Central Government employees are also authorised to purchase admissible medicines for reimbursement of their medical claims in Indian System of Medicines from Venkateswara Ayurveda Nilayam, Chintaluru vide the orders of Minstry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. (Click here to see the details)
- All India Ayurvedic congress, New Delhi
- Indian Red Cross Society, Hyderabad
- FAPCCI – Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industries, Hyderabad
- HMA – Hyderabad Management Association, Hyderabad
- FICCI – Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries, New Delhi
- CII – Confederation of Indian Industry, New Delhi
- APMAB - Andhra Pradesh Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Board, Hyderabad
AP Biodiversity Board Proceedings
Consultation is Absolutely Free
Zero Side Effects
Toll Free Number
1800 425 1925