Milestones & Memberships
- Year of Establishment - 1925
- Manufacturers & marketing Ayurvedic Medicines - an Indian system of medicine.
- Presently manufacturing more than 200 Ayurvedic & Health care products.
- First GMP & ISO certified Ayurvedic Company in Andhra Pradesh.
Ministery of Science and Technology
Department of Science and Industrial Research
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India, New Delhi, recognised IN-HOUSE R&D Unit. It is a first of it’s kind in Andhra Pradesh.
- Three of our products have been granted patents by IPR Office, Chennai, Government of India in the year 2009 in A.P. They are unique and are as follows
- i) Anti – Stress herbal formulation _ Vedaswa (van)
- ii) Anti – Diabetic herbo-mineral composition _ VK4 DIACON
- iii) Haemorrhoid formulation _ HAEMOLAX
- The well renowned IICT (Indian Institute of Chemical Technology) , the research laboratory of CSIR chose us to collaborate in the area of therapeutic efficacy of our tailas used for Arthritis.
- The well renowned NBRI (National Botanical Research Institute), the research laboratory of CSIR chose us to collaborate in the area of Acute toxicity studies on Ayurvedic prducts.
- V A N Ltd., has got necessary permission to purchase their firm's products to different local bodies situated in the State of Andhra Pradesh. (Click here to see the details)
- Central Government employees are also authorised to purchase admissible medicines for reimbursement of their medical claims in Indian System of Medicines from V A N Ltd., Chintaluru vide the orders of Minstry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. (Click here to see the details)
- All India Ayurvedic congress, New Delhi
- Indian Red Cross Society, Hyderabad
- FAPCCI – Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industries, Hyderabad
- HMA – Hyderabad Management Association, Hyderabad
- FICCI – Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries, New Delhi
- CII – Confederation of Indian Industry, New Delhi
- APMAB - Andhra Pradesh Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Board, Hyderabad